Our founder Shri Dholakia believes that knowledge is bliss, and education brings knowledge. We place great value on education, and hence have planned to utilize the majority of its resources in this sector. To create, nurture and to disseminate knowledge, we will work in accordance to UN SDG 4, which aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
To ensure this mission reaches the masses, we have initiated, organized and executed several remedial education workshops, mostly targeted towards the rural segments. Our plans also cover the urban areas through advanced academic programs, personality development, counseling and skill based training activities to develop younger generations, boost their confidence and inculcate leadership abilities which in the long run will herald ‘Knowledge for All’.
INSTITUTIONAL TIE-UPs and Programs
We have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with the renowned Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) for dissemination and acknowledgement of knowledge and wisdom of individuals from various fields.
1. IIM-A & SRKKF Annual Lecture Series: Initiating Annual Lecture Series inviting prominent people to drive debate on significant social issues. The lecture series will be an important event on IIMA’s calendar, and will encourage students and invitees to enter into dialogue – often about difficult subjects – in order to address the challenges faced by society today. Dr. Raghuram Rajan, Former Governor, Reserve Bank of India delivered a maiden lecture in this series in December 2016 at IIM-A.
2. Distinguished PGPX Faculty Award: This is an award given to a meritorious teacher for his/her outstanding achievement or contribution in academics and other socially relevant areas, which will be determined by a special Jury.
3. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY): We have launched a skill development program for workers of the diamond industry and hold an authorized training center – Shree Ramkrishna Research and Knowledge Institute of Diamonds (SRKID) under PMKVY.
4. School Empowerment Program (SEP): Under this program, we have adopted 7 rural government schools for better learning and teaching outcome. SEP focuses on all-round development and providing better opportunities to those schools that are deprived of facilities. We also strive to boost their moral values and ethics.
5. Research Scholarship Program: The SRKKF Research Scholarship is being offered to Ph.D researchers in various disciplines. Through our encouragement, the research of these scholars will contribute to the nation’s development. The Research Scholarship will be made on the basis of academic merit, quality of the research proposal, potential of the candidate and the impact of their research work for societal development.